One year after announcing they would no longer sell MyPillow products, Bed Bath & Beyond announced more than $100 million in third-quarter losses and the closure of 37 stores.
Even a devout Southern Baptist can recognize that as karma.
Bed Bath & Beyond said the closures were part of an overall strategy announced in 2020 to eventually close some 200 stores.
The news came on the same day the company announced third quarter losses of $100 million.
I’m sure the CEO of Bed Bath & Beyond is having trouble getting a good night’s rest. It’s just too bad he doesn’t have a MyPillow.
Here are the 37 stores that are closing:
- Oxford: 1000 Oxford Exchange Blvd.
- Casa Grande: 1004 North Promenade Parkway
- Yuma: 1212 South Castle Dome Ave.
- Campbell: Almarida Place, 515 East Hamilton Avenue
- Laguna Niguel: 32391 Golden Lantern
- Milpitas: 147 Great Mall Drive
- Rancho Santa Margarita: 22235 El Paseo
- Tustin: Tustin Market Place II, 13692 Jamboree Road
- Orange City: 963 Harley Strickland Blvd.
- Atlanta: 130 Perimeter Center West
- Marietta: 4475 Roswell Road
- Pocatello: 1732 Hurley Drive
- Jackson: 1132 Jackson Crossing
- Duluth: 1303 Miller Trunk Highway
- Eagan: 1295 Promenade Place
- St. Joseph: 5201 North Belt Highway
- Meridian: 131 S. Frontage Road
- Edgewater: Edgewater Commons, 489 River Road
- Auburn: Auburn Plaza, 217 Grant Ave.
- Canandaigua: 328 Eastern Blvd.
- Glenmont: 388 Feura Bush Road
- Niagara Falls: 1520 Military Road
- Plainview: 401 S. Oyster Bay Road
- Port Chester: 25 Waterfront Place
- Spring Valley: 14B Spring Valley Marketplace
- Mansfield: Ontario Towne Center, 2259 Walker Lake Road
- Pittsburgh: 7507 McKnight Road
- York: 2845 Concord Road
- Brownsville: Sunrise Palms Shopping Center, 3000 Pablo Kisel Blvd.
- San Angelo: 4169 Sunset Drive
- Vienna: 2051 Chain Bridge Road
- East Wenatchee: 511 Valley Mall Parkway
- Longview: 200 Triangle Center
- Seattle: 2600 SW Barton St.
- Union Gap: 1740 East Washington St.
- Sheboygan: Memorial Mall, 3347 Kohler Memorial Drive
- Triadelphia: 555 Cabela Drive
READ THIS NEXT: