FAKE HATE: NASCAR Says Bubba Wallace Not Victim of Hate Crime

NASCAR announced that Black driver Bubba Wallace was not the victim of a hate crime.

The FBI has determined that a noose found in NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace’s garage at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday had been there since at least last year.

“The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall,” NASCAR said in its statement. “This was obviously well before the 43 team’s arrival and garage assignment.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Social media is cracking down on Conservative content. Many of you have complained that you never see our content in your news feeds. There’s only one way to fight back — and that’s by subscribing to my FREE weekly newsletter. Click here.

A statement issued by U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town said that an investigation has concluded that no federal crime was committed.

“The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019,” the bureau said. “Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.”

The FBI said no charges would be pursued in relation to the incident.

“The FBI has completed its investigation at Talladega Superspeedway and determined that Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime, NASCAR said in a release after the findings. “The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall.”

It was a freaking door handle, folks.

“We appreciate the FBI’s quick and thorough investigation and are thankful to learn that this was not an intentional, racist act against Bubba,” NASCAR said in a statement. “We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all who love racing.”

Clay Travis from Fox Sports said it best.

“This NASCAR mess should be yet another wake up call for the far left wing sports media, which is so desperate for awful things to happen they stop & ask no questions any time there’s a report of bad things happening,” he said. “But, sadly, it won’t be. They’ll keep doing what they do.”


Share: