A Newsmax Platinum report finds that the Islamist gunman who took four people hostage at Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville, Texas, belonged to a Pakistan-based Islamic extremist group called Tablighi Jamaat.
URGENT: FACEBOOK AND TWITTER ARE STEPPING UP THEIR CRACKDOWN ON CONSERVATIVE CONTENT. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR TODD’S EXCLUSIVE CONSERVATIVE NEWSLETTER AND AVOID THE BIG TECH CENSORS!
Faisal Akram, a British citizen, on Saturday held Rabbi Charlie Cytron-Walker and three others hostage at the synagogue, located near Fort Worth, for 11 hours before FBI agents shot and killed Akram, who was armed with a gun.
The FBI had emphatically claimed neither antisemitism nor terrorism where at play in the attack.
MAKE THE SWITCH TODAY TO AMERICA’S ONLY CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE WIRELESS PROVIDER — PATRIOT MOBILE, PROMO CODE: TODD!
But the facts and background of Akram show otherwise.
The Newsmax Platinum report reveals:
- Ties between Akram’s organization and ISIS and al-Qaida.
- Facts that prove Akram was a jihadist.
- What Guantanamo interrogations found about the group.
- Why the Biden administration does not want the truth revealed.
- Akram’s long record of activism against Israel.
- Clear evidence the FBI is not telling the truth about this case.
For the full report from Platinum – Read More Here (Subscription required)