This article written by Caleb Parke originally appeared at calebparke.com
Before you read this, I want to encourage you to sign up for my newsletter.
Israel is under attack and unless the terrorists put down their weapons, it doesn’t seem to be ending anytime soon.
It’s a miracle that the Jewish State has the Iron Dome defense system, but tragically too many innocent lives have been lost, injured, and suffering under fear of death.
READ: Why I Proudly Support Israel as a Christian Zionist
Here are three ways you can support Israel:
1. Pray — Prayer is extremely powerful and important. Pray for safety and the protection of innocent bystanders. Pray for hearts to change and for peace in the Holy Land.
2. Share — Share the truth with friends and family. There is a lot of misinformation and flat-out lies about Israel on social media and in the news. Call it out when you see it or simply share the truth. To stay informed I’ve compiled a list of people and organizations you can connect with.
Here are some good organizations to follow:
Here are some individuals I recommend you follow:
3. Give — You can donate to organizations that will help Israelis in a tangible way.
Here are a few organizations you can support to make a life-saving impact:
- United Hatzalah of Israel
- Friends of the Israel Defense Forces
- International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
- Jewish National Fund
No matter what you do, large or small, I pray you are blessed. Thank you.
Caleb Parke is a senior correspondent for the ‘Todd Starnes Show.’ Follow him on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and connect with him at calebparke.com.