BREAKING: Here are the 13 Republicans Who Helped Pelosi Pass Dangerous Infrastructure Bill
FACEBOOK removed a post Todd made because it included a BIBLE VERSE. Don’t be censored on social media! Sign up today for Todd’s FREE daily newsletter. Click here to subscribe.
Thirteen Republican lawmakers joined House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to pass an infrastructure bill that makes “gender identity” a protected class.
The bill passed 228-206.
Here are the names of the 13 turn-coat RINO’s who betrayed the American taxpayers:
Reps. John Katko (R-NY), Don Bacon (R-NE), Jeff Van Drew (D-NJ), Fred Upton (R-MI), Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), Don Young (R-AK), Tom Reed (R-NY), Chris Smith (R-NJ), Andrew Garbarino (R-NY), Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY), Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA), Rep. Anthony Gonzalez (R-OH), and Rep. David McKinley (R-WV).
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) found that the bill would add $256 billion to the deficit, and the Penn-Wharton Budget Model said the bill would add no “significant” level of economic growth, Breitbart reported.
The bipartisan infrastructure, which was passed in the dark of night, would also advance leftist priorities by:
- Defines “gender identity” as a protected class.
- Doles out “digital equity” grants partly based on racial or ethnic minority status.
- State-mandated carbon reduction program
- Contains funding for “zero-emission vehicles”
- Addresses “over-the-road bus tolling equity”
- Contains the word “equity” 64 times
- Provides roughly $2.5 billion to help the U.S. government expand the border processing stations used by migrants from poor Central American nations and other regions around the world.