Dems Won’t Ask These Questions Tonight — Because the Answers Exonerate President Trump
Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN) offered several significant questions that should be addressed tonight, but more than likely will not be addressed. The answers to the questions will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that President Trump had nothing to do with the plotting or execution of the Jan. 6th riot at the U.S. Capitol.
Here is a list of questions that Rep. Banks posited:
- How is it possible that the Capitol Police was half staffed on January 6th?
- Why were our Officers underequipped?
- Why were some Officers forced to face down a riot without helmets?
- Why were the Capitol Police never trained to handle a riot, even after the riots of 2020?
- Did Speaker Pelosi communicate with the House Sergeant at Arms on January 6th, or in the days leading up to the riot?
- Why didn’t the Capitol Police’s intelligence unit raise the alarm about potential violence?
- Why did the FBI deploy commandos to Quantico on January 3rd, with shoot to kill authority, but fail to send USCP a single threat assessment or intelligence bulletin?
- Was Speaker Pelosi involved in the decision to delay National Guard assistance on January 6th?
"If [House Democrats] really believed in getting to the truth, they would have kept Jim Banks and Jim Jordan on the Committee to ask those questions and get the truth." – @SteveScalise on Pelosi's sham witch-hunt. pic.twitter.com/ArZ4wYDIrr— House Republicans (@HouseGOP) June 9, 2022