Poll: Biden Approval Hits New Low
NEWSMAX: President Joe Biden’s approval rating sank to a record low in the latest Marist Poll amid a nationwide surge in COVID-19 cases.
The poll shows that just 41% of Americans hold a positive view of Biden’s performance as president, compared to 56% with a negative opinion.
- 17% of Americans strongly approve of Biden.
- 24% approve of Biden.
- 11% disapprove of Biden.
- 44% strongly disapprove of Biden.
- 3% are unsure of Biden.
The poll shows a strong partisan split on Biden’s performance among Democrats and Republicans, while independents are more mixed.
- 88% of Democrats strongly approve or approve of Biden.
- 95% of Republicans disapprove or strongly disapprove of Biden.
- 29% of independents strongly approve or approve of Biden, 66% strongly disapprove or disapprove of Biden.
A previous poll conducted in the first week of December showed Biden with 42% approving and 55% disapproving. Continue reading at Newsmax.