ROCK-SOLID CONSTITUTIONALISTS: Cruz, Cotton, Hawley on Trump’s List for Supreme Court
President Trump delivered on his promise to release the names of potential Supreme Court picks. This is why the president needs to be re-elected. The work he has done to fundamentally restore our courts has been miraculous.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Social media is cracking down on Conservative content. Many of you have complained that you never see our content in your news feeds. There’s only one way to fight back — and that’s by subscribing to my FREE weekly newsletter. Click here.
Here are all the new names on the president’s list:
- Judge Bridget Bade, 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Daniel Cameron, Kentucky attorney general
- Paul Clement, former solicitor general
- Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas
- Senator Ted Cruz of Texas
- Judge Stuart Kyle Duncan, 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Steven Engel, assistant attorney general at the Justice Department
- Noel Francisco, former solicitor general under the Trump administration
- Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri
- Judge James Ho, 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Judge Greg Katsas, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- Judge Barbara Lagoa, 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Christopher Landau, U.S. ambassador to Mexico
- Justice Carlos Muniz, Florida Supreme Court
- Judge Martha Pacold, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Judge Peter Phipps, 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Judge Sarah Pitlyk, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Judge Allison Jones Rushing, 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Kate Todd, deputy White House counsel
- Judge Lawrence VanDyke, 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
Kelly Shackelford, the president of First Liberty Institute, said there are few issues of greater importance in the upcoming election than that of potential nominations to the Supreme Court of the United States.
“President Trump’s record on judicial nominations during his first term has been nothing short of astounding, with a record number of judges dedicated to originalist Constitutional principles nominated and confirmed to the federal judiciary,” Shackelford told the Todd Starnes Radio Show. “His list today continues to fulfill his promise to nominate excellent judges who are committed to protecting the freedom of all Americans.”
Alliance Defending Freedom President Michael Farris also praised the president’s picks.
“Any judge or justice should interpret the Constitution faithfully, which means protecting the right to life and the right to peacefully speak, live, and work consistent with one’s religious beliefs,” Farris said. “The president has promised to appoint justices committed to doing just that. ADF supports that effort.”