EDITOR’S NOTE: Facebook is cracking down on Conservative content. Many of you have complained that you never see our content in your news feeds. There’s only one way to fight back — and that’s by subscribing to my FREE weekly newsletter. Click here.
A taxpayer-funded library in Anne Arundel County, Maryland is about to embark on a radical diversity campaign that will exclusively embrace the Planned Parenthood, the LGBT community and introduce children to drag queens.
A concerned reader sent me a private memorandum circulated by the library’s leadership calling for an “environment of diversity, inclusion and respect” to “disenfranchised people in the community.”
Some staffers are very concerned about the intense focus on one particular demographic — and they are especially bothered by some of the programs targeting children.
Among the proposed programs and initiatives:
- Participation in the Annapolis City Pride Parade and LGBT History Month Event at Londontown
- Hosting a GLBT Film Festival
- Hosting more Drag Queen Storytimes
- Sponsoring presentations by Planned Parenthood on public health topics
- Partnering with student Gay/Straight Alliances at area schools
- Hosting Book Talks with Annapolis Pride for teens
- Hosting a lunch and learn program with a transgender customer about her transitioning story
- Hosting a program on LGBTQ teen leadership skills
- Hosting antlers Human Library program with diverse human “books”
- Rainbow Storytimes for GLBT month in June.
Ultimately this will be an issue for the good taxpayers of Anne Arundel County to address. Do they want their tax dollars funding a public library or a radical indoctrination center?