Welcome to our live show blog. This is where you will find stories, tweets and info that Todd mentions on the show! Click here to listen to our livestream!
Call the Todd Starnes Show
You can join the conversation and talk with Todd. Call our toll-free hotline: 844-747-8868.
1:30 pm et – LIVE AT THE STUDIOS – Dan Sullivan, Arkansas State Representative
Click Here for More Information on the Rally Dan Sullivan is holding in Arkansas
2:05 pm et – Representative Jim Jordan
2:30 pm et – Diamond and Silk
Click Here to purchase Diamond and Silk’s New Book “Uprising: Who the Hell Said You Can’t Ditch and Switch? — The Awakening of Diamond and Silk”
Todd’s Stack of Stuff
Click the Names to Follow Avery Bryson and Grace Baker on Instagram!
Click Here to find The Mighty 990, Todd’s Radio Station!
Check Out Call Screener Avery’s New Podcast The Informative Nerd Burrito
Click Here to find the Toddcast Podcast
Click Here to get some delicious snacks from Brim’s Snack Foods
Click Here to register for the Friendship Event with Mike Huckabee and Todd Starnes
Click Here to Order Mike Huckabee’s New Book “The Three Cs That Made America Great: Christianity, Capitalism and the Constitution”
The Following Story Contains STRONG Language
Graceland, Levitt Shell Vandalized with ’Defund the Police’ Graffiti
Lesson: If Republicans Were Assassinated, “It Wouldn’t Be End of World”
Texas Teacher Refuses to Remove Black Lives Matter Signs in Classroom
Councilman Proposes Taking Money from MPD & MFD to Help Families Pay for Utilities
One Author’s Argument ‘In Defense Of Looting’
Kenosha Police Union Offers New Details On Jacob Blake’s Alleged Actions: Attacked Police, Tried To Steal Car, Was Armed
Paul Kengor: Marxists Always Said if They Can Infiltrate 1% of Society, They Can Control the Other 99%
Revealed: Emails Show Obama Administration Told Police to ‘stand down’ and Not Arrest Occupy Protesters
Check Out These Clips and Posts
These Danish brotherhood lodge members are going through the rubble by hand looking for all their photo albums. The business was destroyed in the #KenoshaProtests pic.twitter.com/KSHMyT3IBu
— Mike De Sisti (@mdesisti) September 1, 2020
Antifa rioters try to physically block the Trump cars from driving in downtown Portland. They get maced instead of run over. #PortlandRiots pic.twitter.com/qx3mJFz24K
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 30, 2020
Just a reminder that this is the man that Democrats and the Media are telling us will save America from Coronavirus.
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) August 31, 2020
The left has created a monster that they have lost complete control of…
I never thought I’d see people chanting “death to America” in the streets of America.pic.twitter.com/YUDdb1unzb
— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) August 31, 2020
If anyone has information on this let me know. How is the victim doing? When and where did this happen? https://t.co/eElqGE5Fa8
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) August 31, 2020
Epic. Listen to 8 minutes of Democrat’s calling into C-SPAN stating they are fed up and voting for @realdonaldtrump pic.twitter.com/8fUt2AtPUq
— Derek Utley (@realDerekUtley) August 30, 2020