fbpx

Dozens of Children Rushed to Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Leak

Allen Moro

At least 26 children at a Pennsylvania day care were rushed to the hospital after becoming ill due to carbon monoxide exposure.

PROTECT YOUR GOD-GIVEN FREEDOMS! CLICK HERE TO JOIN TODD IN SUPPORTING ALLIANCE DEFENDING FREEDOM.

Are you praying for the Happy Smiles Learning Center?

Ambulances and fire trucks arrived on the scene at the Happy Smiles Learning Center in Allentown around 7 a.m. Tuesday morning.

Gabbard Leaves Democrats, Says They Stoke ‘Anti-White Racism’

According to WFMZ-TV, the day care workers called 911 when one of the children fell unconscious. When firefighters arrived, they determined there was a carbon monoxide leak, prompting a full evacuation of the building.

The incident was reported to hospitals as a level 1 mass casualty incident, which tells local emergency personnel that they may soon be overwhelmed by a large number of incoming patients.

All of Allentown’s ambulances responded to the scene. The outlet reported that at least 26 children and day care workers were rushed to four local hospitals.

Trans Women Must Register for Draft, But Not Trans Men

While the children waited for emergency medical services, a neighboring day care allowed the children and workers to come inside to keep warm.

All of the patients are said to be in stable condition, and their parents have been notified of the incident.

  • The Todd Starnes Podcast
  • Todd Starnes
  • https://chrt.fm/track/23284G/verifi.podscribe.com/rss/p/traffic.omny.fm/d/clips/5e27a451-e6e6-4c51-aa03-a7370003783c/ec639eda-812c-4db1-85c8-acfd010f9fef/4bb54ba5-96f5-449a-a549-af56014d39d3/audio.mp3?track=false
  • https://chrt.fm/track/23284G/verifi.podscribe.com/rss/p/traffic.omny.fm/d/clips/5e27a451-e6e6-4c51-aa03-a7370003783c/ec639eda-812c-4db1-85c8-acfd010f9fef/4bb54ba5-96f5-449a-a549-af56014d39d3/audio.mp3?track=false