WATCH: Boy Brutally Beaten by Multiple Thugs on School Bus over Trump Hat

EDITOR’S NOTE: Facebook is cracking down on Conservative content. Many of you have complained that you never see our content in your news feeds. There’s only one way to fight back — and that’s by subscribing to my FREE weekly newsletter. Click here.

A 14-year-old boy was brutally beaten on a school bus by a gang of thugs and the child’s mother claims the attack happened because her son had worn a Trump 2020 ball cap.

Remember what Rep. Maxine Waters said – to confront Trump supporters and absolutely harass them – where ever they might be.

The mother, whose twitter handle is “American Diaries, posted video of the gruesome attack on social media. I have reposted the video below — and it is extremely graphic.

“I am sitting in the hospital with my 14 year old kid because he was just jumped by 8 black kids on the school bus, I guess that’s what happens when a kid wears a hat to school. And who’s the violent ones again? Earlier today they poured milk all over his head,” she wrote.

The incident allegedly occurred on a Hamilton County, Florida school bus on November 21.

“To be clear, my son bought his #Trump2020 hat with his own money at the flea market a few weeks ago. He was proud to wear it. He wore it to School, but due to immediate bullying he put it away & didn’t wear it to school again, sadly the damage was already done & was now a target,” the child’s mother wrote.

At least five juveniles were charged with misdemeanor battery in the brutal attack. I’m wondering why the children were not charged with a hate crime?

Attorney Foye Walker, who is representing the boy, told the New York Post that attacking someone because of their political beliefs is unacceptable.

“Tyler wore a Trump hat to school two weeks prior to the beating,” Walker told the newspaper. “It started and/or increased a series of bullying that culminated in his assault and batter … His beating appears to be the result of his support for President Trump.”

However, the Hamilton County School superintendent disputes the notion that the fight had anything to do with President Trump.

“We absolutely do not condone the use of physical force between students,” Supt. Rex Mitchell said. “This was a very unfortunate incident completely unrelated to any political statements or agendas. However, we will continue to evaluate our safety procedures to prevent a future event and ensure the safety of all students in the Hamilton County School District.”

Television station WCTV reports that the local sheriff’s department said they were disturbed by the video, but said some misinformation had been shared about the nature of the altercation.

Share: