- Biden Cracks Joe About Afghanistan Evacuation
- Psaki: Irresponsible to Say Americans Stranded
- 800 Afghanis Land at Dulles Airport in DC
- American Teens Among Those Stranded in Afghanistan
- State Dept. Warns Americans: STAY AWAY FROM AIRPORT
WARNING: JOE BIDEN WANTS TO CRACK DOWN ON CONSERVATIVE NEWS AND CONTENT. Before you read, I want to strongly urge you to sign up for Todd’s free newsletter. It’s your only lifeline to conservative news and commentary. We can no longer rely on social media. Click here to subscribe.
BREAKING NEWS: Two explosions have been confirmed in Afghanistan, one at the Kabul airport and another at a hotel housing Americans waiting to be evacuated.
At least 11 people dead, including an infant. Three US service members were injured. Click here to follow or like Todd on Facebook for breaking news updates.
BREAKING : Now 2nd blast at #KabulAirport . This one is next to Baron hotel. 11 people killed so far. pic.twitter.com/blxghI9p73— Sudhir Chaudhary (@sudhirchaudhary) August 26, 2021