- BREAKING: Terrorists Attack Kabul Airport, Hotel
- Biden Cracks Joe About Afghanistan Evacuation
- Psaki: Irresponsible to Say Americans Stranded
- 800 Afghanis Land at Dulles Airport in DC
- American Teens Among Those Stranded in Afghanistan
- State Dept. Warns Americans: STAY AWAY FROM AIRPORT
WARNING: JOE BIDEN WANTS TO CRACK DOWN ON CONSERVATIVE NEWS AND CONTENT. Before you read, I want to strongly urge you to sign up for Todd’s free newsletter. It’s your only lifeline to conservative news and commentary. We can no longer rely on social media. Click here to subscribe.
Biden surrenders.— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) August 26, 2021
Today's attack in Kabul. pic.twitter.com/O5soes8676
Blast at Kabul airport. Feeds show smoke billowing from near the east gate. At least 13 reported dead including kids; thinking about all those images of the hundreds who’ve been waiting, crammed outside the walls. pic.twitter.com/28UfYu6Jrh— Alejandro Alvarez (@aletweetsnews) August 26, 2021
Large explosion at Abbey gate at the #Kabul airport— Archie? (@archu243) August 26, 2021
Second explosion hit #BaronHotel near #Kabul airport where Americans were rescued last week.
At least 10 people were killed, including three U.S. soldiers, according to Israeli media