Eric Holder Declares War on GOP: “When They Go Low, We Kick ’em”
Former Attorney General Eric Holder has joined a growing chorus of Democrats calling for their followers to bully, badger and attack supporters of President Trump.
“Michelle always says, ‘When they go low, we go high.’ No. No. When they go low, we kick ’em. That’s what this new Democratic Party is all about,” President Obama’s former attorney general told a campaign audience in Georgia.
“We’re proud as hell to be Democrats. We’re willing to fight for the ideals of the Democratic party,” Holder said in remarks covered by Mediaite.
It’s not the first time we’ve heard this kind of violent rhetoric from a Democrat and I doubt it will be the last.
– Maxine Waters says she threatens Trump supporters “all the time”
– Eric Holder says to “kick” Republicans
– Hillary says not to show civility to Republicans
At what point is this incitement to violence?
— Kayleigh McEnany (@kayleighmcenany) October 10, 2018
“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.”
Words matter – especially in this toxic political age – where Conservatives are routinely bullied and beaten in the streets because of their political beliefs.
And people like Mrs. Bill Clinton and Mr. Holder should be held accountable for their not-so-subtle dog whistles to riled up their rent-a-mob.
- Conservative Activist Says She Feels Sorry for Kavanaugh Haters
- Who Will Replace Nikki Haley as US Ambassador to UN?
- ‘The Dummycrats’: How Diamond and Silk are Exposing the Swamp and Hypocrisy in Washington